Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Eyes Still Look out for You !!




Every morning, I wake up
With a hope of winning you back from the Gods.
And every night I lie awake in pain,
For, I keep failing to win you back.
Colors are all the same
And emotions seemed similar.

I cry for joy and laugh for sorrows
The long roads that I travel on,
Seemed to remind me,
That life moves on, no matter what happens.
But the parallel rail roads tell me that,
You’re always with me wherever I go in life.

I still smell you in the air around me,
And I see us together,
At places where our love once grew.
Whenever people ask me of you,
I reply them with my tears
And they never seem to dry.
Miss you in every little thing that I do.
Need you badly to start living my life,
With you and your love.
Love You!

3 comments:

  1. U feel her around.... half battle is won. Keep trying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is like a book: what matters is how good it is, not how long it is....Love gives beauty to the mind, body, and soul not only in our hearts...

    ReplyDelete